Wednesday, July 6, 2016

HillTiger | Day 2 | What am I doing ?

Let me get to the point right away today as I'm writing this at my usual bedtime.

CodeAcademy and SoloLearn are the two free services that I have chosen to start my learning. After no serious digging around or researching, and just a willingness to start just anywhere, I am starting my learning from Python. Yes! Python it is! Hopefully in a few weeks I will be able to wear this Python around my neck without any fear.

Considering I don't have a reliable high-speed internet connection, which will be really useful to work on the PC, I have decided to get started with the SoloLearn's LearnPython app. As of tonight I have successfully completed the Basic Concepts chapter. I see that, as a friend said recently, Python is a more like just plain english (at least so far). This chapter had 13 lessons that quickly covered what I needed to know before starting to code in Python like Simple numeric, string, input, output, using an editor and so on. So with my eyes drooping down to sleep and wife wanting to switch off the lights as out baby Aarush is sleeping too, I better get going. Tomorrow has gotta be a big day.

Day 2: Good Beginnings..

No comments:

Post a Comment